St. Andrews Community Club Board of Directors looking to fill the following vacant positions:
On This Page
Special Events Chair Position – 1 year term
Community events are always fun to have at the club, but without an organizer, these events can not continue. This position organizes the current pre-teen dances and would hopefully be able to bring a Winter Carnival back to St. Andrews Community Club.
If you are interested in keeping the pre-teen dances on at the club and could work to put together a special events committee to bring new event ideas forward to the board of directors, then this position is for you!
If you have young children and would like another sport made available for them to play in their community, then the Learn to Play Program may be right for you! Learn to Play is a program that introduces children to the sport of softball.
We need a few parents to come forward to resurrect this sport and bring it back to the community. Training and equipment will be provided and this is a sport that any child can learn to play – ages 5-10.
From time to time we are in need of help in the following areas, if you might be able to help us please email the registrar to be put on a list that we can contact you when we are in need of some help.
- volunteers to help with or to sell fundraisers.
- volunteers for special events (ie dances, craft sales, socials, etc)
- volunteers to help with repairs and maintenance around the club and fields
- volunteers to sell 50/50 tickets in playoff seasonVarious times and dates
We are also looking to fill the following positions:
- hall/dressing room rental coordinator
- Fundraising/Debt reduction committee members
- Special events committee members