St. Andrews Community Club is looking to hire 4-5 individuals to run the canteen for the 2021-2022 season. If you are interested, please send your resumes and/or inquiries to: email@example.com
Canteen hours of operation will be 7 days a week, and will range approximately from 4:30 pm-8:30 pm Monday -Friday and 8 am-8 pm Saturday and Sunday. We are requiring staff to be available 12-16 hours a week.
1. Food and Drink Preparation: Preparing and serving short order food items and beverages, packaged candy, make popcorn, etc.
2. Customer Service: Filling orders, using POS or cash register system, ensuring portion and quality control on food items. Maintaining a positive, cheerful attitude when dealing with members of the public. Trouble shooting minor issues and escalating others when necessary.
3. Service area and Canteen Cleaning and maintenance: cleans and sanitizes food preparation area, equipment, utensils, empties garbage. Washes walls, floor, counters, shelves as needed and according to cleaning schedule, including canteen eating area. Maintains inventory and advises if replenishment is needed. Closes out cash at end of shift.
– 16 years of age (or 15 with an approved “work permit”).
– Must possess strong communication and customer service skills.
– Must display a strong work ethic.
– Ability to work well independently or as part of a team, with minimal supervision.
– Preference will be given to those with food handling experience and POS/cash handling experience.
– Must be willing to work 12-16 hours per week.